Dubai’s Iconic 7-Star Hotel: A Symbol of Luxury and Prestige
Dubai, a city known for its opulence and grandeur, is home to some of the world’s most luxurious hotels.
Amidst these architectural marvels stands one property that has gained international recognition for its unparalleled luxury and unique design – the world’s only seven star hotel (in Dubai!).
In this article, we will explore this iconic hotel in Dubai and discover what sets it apart from other luxury accommodations around the world.
I. The Only 7-Star Hotel in Dubai
Dubai is home to one hotel that has earned the unofficial title of a 7-star property – the Burj Al Arab.
II. Burj Al Arab: The World’s Only 7-Star Hotel
A. How It Got Its Accreditation
The 7-star rating is not an official classification by any hotel rating system.
The Burj Al Arab‘s 7-star status was initially coined by a British journalist during the hotel’s construction, describing it as “a hotel beyond any existing rating system.
This unofficial title has since been embraced by the hotel and its patrons due to its exceptional level of luxury and service.
B. Types of Rooms and Suites: Size and Price Point
The Burj Al Arab offers 202 luxurious duplex suites, ranging in size and extravagance to cater to the needs and preferences of its discerning guests.
The suite categories include:
- Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite: 170 square meters, starting from AED 6,000 per night
- Panoramic One-Bedroom Suite: 225 square meters, starting from AED 8,000 per night
- Club One-Bedroom Suite: 330 square meters, starting from AED 12,000 per night
- Diplomatic Three-Bedroom Suite: 670 square meters, starting from AED 20,000 per night
- Presidential Two-Bedroom Suite: 667 square meters, starting from AED 25,000 per night
- Royal Two-Bedroom Suite: 780 square meters, starting from AED 35,000 per night
Prices may vary depending on the season and availability.
III. Ten Other Luxury Hotels Around the World
While the Burj Al Arab is often considered the world’s only 7-star hotel, several other luxury hotels worldwide are known for their opulence and exceptional service.
Some of these hotels include:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore (Singapore)
- Rosewood Beijing (China)
- Four Seasons Hotel George V (France)
- The Plaza Hotel (USA)
- The Dorchester (UK)
- Emirates Palace (UAE)
- The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo (Japan)
- Belmond Hotel Caruso (Italy)
- The Leela Palace New Delhi (India)
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort (French Polynesia)
Dubai’s Burj Al Arab stands as the world’s only seven-star hotel in Dubai, showcasing the city’s ambition and commitment to luxury.
Its unique design, unparalleled level of service, and opulent accommodations have set a new standard for luxury hospitality.
While the 7-star rating remains unofficial, the Burj Al Arab has undoubtedly earned its place among the world’s most iconic and prestigious hotels.