What Water Park is Better in Dubai?
Dubai, known for its breathtaking architecture, luxury shopping, and stunning desert landscapes, is also home to some of the best water parks in the world.
With its hot climate and sunny weather, Dubai is the perfect destination for a thrilling day at a water park. But with so many options, which water park is the best?
In this article, we will compare the top water parks in Dubai to help you decide which one is the best fit for you and your family.
Dubai Waterpark Checklist
- Aquaventure Waterpark
- Wild Wadi Water Park
- LEGOLAND® Water Park
1. Aquaventure Waterpark
Located within the iconic Atlantis, The Palm resort, Aquaventure Waterpark is one of the most famous and largest water parks in Dubai.
Spread across 42 acres, this water park offers a wide range of attractions for all age groups.
Some of the park’s most popular attractions include:
- The Leap of Faith: A nearly-vertical, 27.5-meter-tall slide that plunges riders into a transparent tunnel surrounded by sharks and rays.
- The Rapids: A 1.6-kilometer-long river adventure that takes guests on a thrilling journey through waves, tunnels, and other exciting water features.
- Splasher’s Island: A dedicated area for children with age-appropriate slides, water cannons, and a giant tipping bucket.
Aquaventure also offers unique experiences such as swimming with dolphins and snorkeling in the Ambassador Lagoon, which contains more than 65,000 marine animals.
2. Wild Wadi Water Park
Situated in front of the iconic Burj Al Arab, Wild Wadi Water Park is themed around the tale of Juha, a popular character from Arabian folklore. The park features more than 30 rides and attractions, suitable for all ages.
Some of the park’s highlights include:
- Jumeirah Sceirah: A tandem slide that reaches speeds of up to 80 km/h, offering a thrilling free-fall experience.
- Tantrum Alley & Burj Surj: Two exciting raft rides that take guests through a series of twisting and turning water slides.
- Wipeout & Riptide: Surf simulators that offer an exhilarating surfing experience for both beginners and experienced surfers.
Wild Wadi also offers relaxing attractions like Juha’s Journey, a lazy river that meanders through the park, and Breaker’s Bay, a wave pool that generates waves up to 1.5 meters high.
4. LEGOLAND® Water Park
Part of the Dubai Parks and Resorts complex, LEGOLAND® Water Park is specifically designed for families with children aged 2-12.
The park features over 20 LEGO-themed water slides and attractions, including:
- The LEGO Wave Pool: A family-friendly wave pool where kids can enjoy gentle waves and build their own LEGO rafts.
- Build-A-Raft River: A unique lazy river experience where guests can customize their own LEGO raft and float down the river.
- Joker Soaker: An interactive water playground with slides, water cannons, and a massive LEGO tipping bucket.
In addition to the water attractions, LEGOLAND® Water Park also offers LEGO building experiences, such as the DUPLO Splash Safari, where younger kids can build their own LEGO animals.
When it comes to choosing the best water park in Dubai, it ultimately depends on your preferences and the age range of your group.
If you’re seeking thrilling rides and unique marine experiences, Aquaventure Waterpark is the top choice. For a water park with a captivating Arabian theme and a mix of adrenaline-pumping and relaxing attractions, Wild Wadi Water Park is your best bet.
If you prefer a more laid-back experience with access to a beautiful beach, and for families with young children, LEGOLAND® Water Park offers an age-appropriate and LEGO-themed experience that will delight the little ones.
- Atlantis, The Palm – Aquaventure Waterpark: https://www.atlantis.com/dubai/atlantis-aquaventure/aquaventure-waterpark
- Wild Wadi Water Park: https://www.jumeirah.com/en/wild-wadi
- LEGOLAND® Water Park: https://www.legoland.com/dubai/explore/legoland-water-park/
- La Mer: https://www.lamerdubai.ae/en